Friday, December 30, 2011

Hi! I got these ridiculous gifts for SR at the aquarium yesterday~ wanna see??

Fool's Gold! I plan on writing a note that says something like, "SR, This is what I am not. I'm the real deal." Lol. And then, this little guy:

A pet rock. XD Because he seems to spend so much of his time by himself whenever he should be with family and friends! When he gets this, he will never have to be alone again! He'll probably think these gifts are the best ever because he'll laugh. That's honestly the only reason I got them. Because I knew he'd think it was funny and I love making him laugh. :}
Well, anyway, I've gotta hit the hay soon! Tomorrow (today) is gonna be a pretty busy day! Happy New Year's Eve!
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? by Me (Jisu)

No comments:

Post a Comment