Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sometimes when I look at or think about certain things, I just randomly start crying for no real reason. What are my eyes doing?? I really don't know.
So, today, I came up with a really great quote (that I tried to send to Blogger and it didn't send,for some reason):
The day to live is today.

What am I even talking about, you might ask? Well, I was thinking about all of the things I have been through in the past that have held me back, and it made me realize why I am the way I am. It really made me think about why I try to see everything in such a positive light, even when times make it difficult to do so. It's because I've realized that the life I'm living now is so much better than I ever thought it would be. It's so much better than what I had wanted when I was younger. I wanted to be thin, I wanted to be beautiful, and I wanted to be successful. But what am I, now, that's even better than all of that? I'm happy. I'm really, truly happy with myself and I like me, and I think that that is what truly makes me feel beautiful. Yes, there are things that I could improve on, but for the most part, I'm proud of who I've become. And after all the bullshit, I can still smile and say that all of those things are behind me. I have to live for what is happening now, not what happened 10 years ago. There's no day like today to take advantage of what you can have in your life. There's no day like today to be you and take charge of your life, doing things you've always dreamt of but never thought you could do. You can't let other people bring you down to their level. Other people think that you can't do certain things because they don't think they could, either. But I truly believe with all of my heart that there's no better day to live than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment