Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Off days~

I woke up this morning, and I felt pretty rested. I looked at the clock, and it looked like it was 2:30 PM! So I got up really fast because my family usually leaves me a to-do list, and I still had homework to do! But it turned out that it was actually 9:30 AM, and I just have horrible vision. So I went back to sleep until maybe 12:48 PM, and then the Wendy Williams Show came on, which I watch every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. :) And after that, I just kind of chilled a bit, because my family forgot to give me a to-do list. Oops - their loss!!! I was happy, but I still haven't done my homework. I'm having a lazy day, and I don't want to do a whole lot. But now I'm in a bad mood because I'm talking about depressing things, 3 people like me (I think) and I don't like them and I feel like they'll be upset if I tell them so, and I DON'T EVEN KNOW, everything is just not how I wish it would be. I wish I had my own room, at least, so that I could escape from everyone. I miss that about having my own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment