Saturday, March 24, 2012

It was a beautiful day yesterday, and I'm sure it is today, too. I am so tired of doing homework. Is it time yet to be finished with school??? Because I am ready to move on to STLCC-Meramec, and I am ready for summer, and I am ready to drive, and I am ready to have a job! I am also ready to move somewhere in the city. I just don't want to be in the county anymore. It is so boring and I feel so much older than I actually am. I want to have fun! I never get to have fun. I'm going to end up being one of those 30 year-olds who is clubbing and being asked why I'm still partying, because I'm too old. It's going to be like that if I don't move back to the city soon. What I really can't wait for, though, is to move away from the border of Missouri and Illinois. I have always lived around this border. I've lived in St. Louis, I've lived in Wentzville, I've lived in Granite City, and I've lived in Maryville. I just want to get out of that area! I'm so tired of it! I'm ready for new things after I get my AA. It will be so nice to leave! I'll miss it, but I need to move on. Everything is growing to be so expected, you know? Anyway, ciao! I must do my Spanish homework. I don't get what is supposed to be done! These instructions are confusing. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment