Monday, October 10, 2011





This entry is in 2 parts, since I couldn't send the first part for some reason on Monday.

P1:
I've been pretty boring lately. I don't go out, and there's nothing to do here. But I wish there was. So there wasn't much to blog about last week.
I think I left my phone at my mom's boyfriend's house, so I'm pretty much screwed. I probably won't have it for the rest of the week. I'm thinking that if I don't, they can just email me if anything comes up, since I check it all the time.
My mom said yesterday that she thinks I would be good if I majored in Fashion Design and that I can do a lot with it. I guess you could day that I had never really thought about it before. Fashion is a really important part of my life, but I never thought about it being my life. So maybe it's something I could look into and keep in the back of my head. I dunno.. I still want to be a teacher and a kawaisa rock star, so would I be able to do it all? It's a lot.
In other news, there's a high possibility that I might fail my theater test today. I kept getting this feeling like it really didn't matter...is that strange? Because I'm pretty sure that it would matter if I failed a test. I wish that they had everything up like Edline in high school so that I could see my grades. Also, I made the decision last week that I would talk to my crush (C) in person today or Wednesday, but man, am I nervous! Just thinking about it makes my stomach sick and twisty and like I really have to pee. He reminds me of my dad, but I hope that doesn't include the bad parts...after C was rude a few weeks ago, I just am so nervous. My fear is that he will embarrass me by ignoring me or acting like I'm not worth talking to, and I hate being embarrassed so much. Like, maybe I can just start a conversation with his friend instead. Why am I so socially awkward....
12:34AM



P2:
I'm Skyping with Tim now and his brother is being 13 in his room. I feel so bad for him! Well, actually, I'm not anymore, because he went to bed. I will, too, but first I must share with you this plan I've come up with to talk to C and possibly charm my way into his life.
I befriended his nice friend today merely by coincidence because we were in the same group together for English class. He is so nice!!!! C is a bit mean at times, but his friend is the nicest guy ever. No wonder he could befriend C. He's so nice that he can even soften the hard shell of this guy.
So anyway, I really enjoy talking to the friend, so I told him we should talk more! He was super nice about it and said something about a gathering with friends and his fiancee and I'm guessing that this was a brief invite! It's nice, right? I just can't get over that. There's gotta be something crazy wrong with him; he's too perfect! His girlfriend is so lucky to have him. He's smart, polite, helpful and understanding. KooL!
I'm not using the friend but it is a bit of a stepping stone. Here is the test, okay? On Wednesday, when I spark brief conversation with the friend before class starts, I'll also try to talk to C a bit. If C acts like I'm not worth talking to, then I'll ignore him and continue talking to the friend. But if he's nice, for ONE, it'll be totally unexpected! And for Two, I'll just continue to engage in conversation with him from there! :) I'm so excited; I just can't hide it! I'm coming out, I'm talking to C and I'm turning in a paper, too. Woooo hoooooo! ^^ I hope that he's nice...I hope he's so nice to me. I just want to know him. Is that so wrong? I can even be his homegirl. I don't care what kind of relationship we have, as long as we have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment