Monday, October 24, 2011





Oh gosh, it seems like I haven't been here in forever! (@.@ ) A lot has been going on lately, so please forgive me! But, as usual, I always have something to talk about. ;}
So, last week, I took a test, and I also had a draft due that I wasn't ready for! And this week, I had the official one due - which, by the way, I didn't write enough words on. I didn't want it to be late, though... (;A ;) On the bright side of things, I got to see a close friend this weekend, which was nice!! I haven't huh out with her in a very long time. Over a year, in fact! So we got a few pics together, yay~ I love her so much! (^~^)
I also straightened my hair last week. Sometimes, it's just nice to have a change! I did it while Skyping Tim, of course. And on Wednesday, I got to dress in harajuku style for the first time! Like, legit harajuku. At least my hair and bangles were! And I was so proud of it that I took a ton of pics and even did a robo.to of it. x3
Other things...uhh, not much. I wrote this a few days ago and forgot everything. v.v

No comments:

Post a Comment